518.755.6740 | J.Gulisane10@gmail.com
Brigham Young University, Provo, Utah
Major: Strategic Communications, Public Relations Emphasis
Minor: Business Management
Public Relations Specialist | David O. McKay School of Education
September 2017– present • Provo, UT
- Wrote articles for select departments within the college.
- Conducted primary research, including a focus group and a campus-wide survey that garnered over 2,000 responses in one week.
- Designed and distributed various flyers and other promotional materials.
- Assisted in the re-design of a department website.
Marketing Innovation Intern | Hologic, Inc.
June 2018– August 2018 • Marlborough, MA
- Identified and evaluated new target market adjacencies.
- Developed strategies for entering new markets and building partnerships in academia and industry.
- Analyzed potential acquisitions to drive growth for the division
Graphic Design Intern | PRIME Research
May 2018– June 2018 • Ann Arbor, MI
- Designed custom icons, graphics, and report templates for clients across various industries.
- Consulted project managers on design principles and strategies to improve their reporting.
- Created a reporting template for a new, high-profile client.
- Crafted client-facing infographics.
Analyst | Innosight
May 2017- August 2017 • Boston, MA
- Conducted primary research on clients, including a survey distributed to the C-suite of two major companies.
- Reported on extensive market research to the project team and leading partners.
- Created client-facing content including PowerPoint presentations and Excel reports.
- Participated in business model and strategy innovation with a small team.
Student Research Intern | Vivint
January 2017- April 2017 • Provo, UT
- Conducted primary research through a focus group and a nationwide survey that garnered 858 responses.
- Audited Facebook, Instagram and Twitter platforms for a month.
- Compiled research into a comprehensive report.
- Presented findings to client’s core team.
Public Relations Intern | Roohan Realty
April 2016- April 2017 • Saratoga Springs, NY
- Increased new visitors to the company website by 4%, or 8,320 additional sessions, in one month.
- Increased visits to the company website from social media 12% month over month.
- Wrote several articles that increased unique page views for the blog 19% month over month.
- Created original content for two company websites, a blog, and several social media platforms.
- Developed shareable infographics and online posters.
- Collaborated on a quarterly newsletter issued to subscribers throughout the city and region.
- Participated in web analytics and research.
- Initiated new public relations campaigns for the blog and social media platforms
- BYU PRSSA | 2016-2017